Friday, February 13, 2009

A Love Letter for You

My beloved child,

You may not know me, but I know everything about you. I know when you sit down and when you rise up. I am familiar with all your ways. (Psalm 139:1-3)

Even the very hairs on your head are numbered. (Matthew 10:30)

For you were made in my image. (Genesis 1:27)

In me you live and move and have your being, for you are my offspring. (Acts 17:28)

I knew you even before you were conceived, before I formed you in your mother's womb. (Jeremiah 1:4-5)

I chose you when I planned creation.  (Ephesians 1:11-12)

You are not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book. (Psalm 139:16)

I have called you by your name; you are mine. (Isaiah 43:1)

Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand. I chose to make you my child by giving you my true word. And you, out of all creation, are my choice possession.  (James 1:17-18)

My plan for your future is filled with hope. (Jeremiah 29:11)

Because I love you with an everlasting love. (Jeremiah 31:3)

My thoughts toward you are innumerable; they outnumber the grains of sand! (Psalm 139:17-18)

I take great delight in you. I will calm all your fears and rejoice over you with singing. (Zephaniah 3:17)

I will never stop doing good for you. (Jeremiah 32:40)

For you are my own special treasure. (Exodus 19:5)

If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me. (Deuteronomy 4:29)

Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart. (Psalm 37:4)

For it is I working in you, giving you the desire to obey me and the power to do what pleases me. (Philippians 2:13)

I know what you need even before you ask. (Matthew 6:8)

I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine. (Ephesians 3:20)

For I am your greatest encourager and I give you strength in every good thing you do and say. (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17)

I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles so that you can comfort others. (2 Corinthians 1:4)

When you are in trouble, I will answer you and rescue you. (Psalm 91:15)

When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you. (Psalm 34:18)

As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart. (Isaiah 40:11)

One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes. And I will take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth. (Revelation 21:4)

I am your Father, and I love you as much as I love my son, Jesus. (John 17:23)

For in Jesue, my love for you is revealed. (John 17:26)

He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you. (Romans 8:31)

And to tell you that I am not holding your sins against you. Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled. (2 Corinthians 5:18-19)

This is real love. (1 John 4:10)

If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me. (1 John 2:23)

And absolutely nothing will ever separate you from my love again. (Romans 8:38-39)

With my unfailing love,
Your Heavenly Father, God


1 comment: